pureWash Pro is most effective at producing activated oxygen when the air it uses has low humidity, so it's important to replace your Desiccant Dryer Cartridge whenever the beads turn pink. Most users can expect to do this about once a year, but if your laundry room is exposed to non-conditioned air or if you have high humidity for other reasons, you might need to replace it even more frequently. Keep an eye on the window on the left of your pureWash Pro and order a new cartridge when it turns light purple. Even better, order a spare and always have your pureWash Pro working at maximum effectiveness.
DESICCANT DRYER REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove the door/tray on the left side of the unit by squeezing the two sides together and pulling the dryer assembly out.
2. Use a Small Flathead Screwdriver, or other thin and stiff bladed tool, to depress the Locking Tab on the inside of the Desiccant Dryer Door under the Cartridge.
3. Continue holding the Locking Tab down and slide the Desiccant Dryer Cartridge upwards to remove it from the Desiccant Dryer Door.
4. Install a new cartridge filled with blue beads on the Desiccant Dryer Door.
5. Ensure that the small gasket is in place on the outlet of the cartridge and reinstall the Desiccant Dryer Door into the pureWash.
The frequency for changing the Desiccant Dryer Cartridge will vary depending upon several factors, including the amount of use of the machine and level of humidity.
- Dimensions: 5.5” H x 2” W x 2” D
- Weight: 7 ounces